Step 1 Make sure you have A good place to work.
1.Unless you are setup from the start to build your surfboard.There will be a learning curve on how your work area is setup.
2.If you are going to use foam blanks, or wood as i do. You will still have all sorts of debris all around you. Saw dust is a little easy to deal with. I'm sure you can think of your own ideas of what to do with sawdust.
3.If foam is used, recycle it, trash it, its all up to you but you will have foam pieces everywhere. Pick them up, sweep, vacuum. Ahhhh its every where!! lol
4.Your board is shaped. Now glass in some fin box'es, glass the board with cloth and resin. You will have drips and runs and spill and OOOOpps.!!!! I'm sorry but you will.
5.You could work on a tarp, plywood, roofing felt, pretty much anything that fits under your work area.
More tips to come soon..
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades